The support offered by a lot of sport tanks can leave something to be desired, but that's not the case with The North Face Eat My Dust Sport Tank Top. The bra built into this stretchy top was made for high impact, action, and speed, so you may have no choice but to get with the program and pick up the pace. Smooth, light VaporWick fabric wicks away sweat, breathes, and dries in a flash for enduring comfort on those long, hot days. And storage pockets keep your ID, money, or other on-the-go essentials right at hand for a post-run treat.
- Soft, lightweight, stretch polyester and elastane jersey with VaporWick breathes, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly with accelerated evaporation
- Constructed bra with modesty panels and ventilation provide high-impact support and cool, dry coverage
- Storage pockets on straps conveniently hold ID, keys, or other essentials
- Reflective logos add visibility in low light and after sunset
Share your thoughts
My new favorite
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Got this on SAC for a great deal. The shirt fits perfect, I am 130 lbs, 5'4", athletic, got small. I purchased this for running and cross training hoping I will not have to wear a bra. No go there despite a better than average build in bra. I will get away with not wearing one for low impact, such as hiking. All in all, a very nice top that will get frequent use.