The North Face Duffel Bag - 4210cu in
A big duffel for transcontinental and international hauling.
A week-long winter exploration of a distant mountain range requires a lot of warm layers, and The North Face Duffel Bag features 4210 cubic inches of space to hold all the duds you need to stay comfortable in the changing weather.
- Tough, vintage-inspired duffel uses ballistic nylon and leather to keep it in good shape while getting thrown around airport tarmacs
- Main center-zipped compartment features 69 liters of internal space to store a week of clothing and gear for ski trips, vacations, or more ambitious endeavors
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap and a leather handle provide easy carrying from plane to train or train to hostel
- Mesh organizer pockets and a zip pocket on the inside hold accessories where they won't get mixed up with your dirty socks
- External zip pocket holds your itinerary or other travel items you need close at hand
- Internal plaid lining and vintage logos provide a bit of old-school style to your constantly moving lifestyle