Now, it doesn't matter who or what Dubs is, because at the end of the day, you'll have to thank The North Face Men's Dubs Jacket for keeping your sorry-not-sorry self warm. Designed to rabble-rouse all over the mountain with you, the Dubs is best suited for tackling resort terrain, the park, and maybe a few impromptu snowball fights with your friends.
More specifically, the Dubs boasts a fully waterproof and entirely taped HyVent construction that keeps water out and comfort in, while the synthetic insulation offers low-profile warmth even when wet. Furthermore, the adjustable hood, hem, cuffs, and powderskirt further safeguard you from sneaky snow and slush when you take a digger or two and your ego gets the best of you (ahem, speed demon). However, should the temperatures start to heat up a little, the zippered underarm vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation, so you're not stuck feeling like a swampy, hot mess on the chairlift.
- A snazzy, warm jacket for cold days at the resort
- Waterproof exterior protects you from precipitation
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Underarm vents assure on-the-go ventilation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Relaxed fit ensures unobstructed mobility
- Available in Long for tall humanoids
- Item #TNF02L2
- Q & A
Love this jacket, haven't gotten cold in it yet. The middle pocket is awesome and super convenient to keep your wallet, keys and what ever you need! Only thing is I wish the zipper under the neck was longer for those warm days, other then that this jacket is awesome and has a loose fit to it so you can wear sweat shirts under it.