- Community Images
Stability that keeps small bumps in the trail from turning into big problems.
- Harder EVA X-Dome Cradle provides high-impact support and rebound, and softer EVA body provides a smooth transition through your stride
- Snake Plate forefoot plate protects your foot on rough terrain while still allowing it to flex and bend comfortably
- 5mm Ortholite Northotic footbed provides superior stability, support, and cushioning throughout your run
- Tenacious Grip sole helps grip slippery, wet rocks and roots when you run through the woods
Share your thoughts
Great shoe, while it lasted
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This trail running shoe was excellent, great ride, traction,and breathability. But just after seven months of use, they have several rips on the fabric of the toebox, resulting in a loss of stability and fit. I'll have to "retire" this pair of shoes after just one season, Bummer.
Not for me
The heel area was too big - if you have narrow feet/heels, these probably won't fit too well. My feet were sliding forward way too much in these even when laced up really tight.
Awesome shoe! So comfortable!
I was in the market for a trail running shoe and saw this. I loved this color combo of bright blue and yellow on light grey. It is very comfortable and light. It provides great support for my slightly pronated feet. I didn't realize until I purchased the shoe that this particular style won some award by a sports magazine. Sorry... I completely forgot what award and what magazine ( google ;) Anyways, it is an smazing shoe. It's so light, so comfortable, breathable, has great support and looks great!~
Great Running Shoes
I love these running shoes: comfortable and nice looking.
light, stable and supportive
Never had a North Face shoe before but needed more cushion and support. After checking out my husband's pair of shoes, thought it was time to get mine. I hike and trail run in these and they are super cushy-comfy! Was a devoted follower of Salomon running shoes for years but their styles and sizing is inconsistent now-- bummer. Think I found my new kicks....