- Detail Images
- Community Images
Escape the pavement.
- X-Dome Cradle Support heel cushion system stabilizes the foot the instant it touches the ground, allowing you to confidently roll forward through the stride
- Breathable mesh panels help sweat evaporate so your toes stay dry
- External molded heel counter offers further stability
- Dual-density Northotic footbed offers superior support and cushioning
- High-rebound forefoot EVA adds spring to your step
- TPU Snake Plate protects your forefoot from rough ground without adding excessive weight or stiffness
- Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsole handles rough, slippery surfaces
Share your thoughts
I have a wide forefoot and these fit well and are comfortable. Decent sole protection, good traction. I have run on rock and snow. These are my first pair of TNF footware. I was somewhat skeptical, but after about 80 miles in them, I would buy another pair.
A Solid Pair Of Running Shoes
I run 5 times a week both trail and road near my home, these shoes have met all the demands I have put on the so far. They breathe well and protect the bottoms of my feet on some pretty rocky terrain yet remain quite flexable. I don't know if I like them as much as the Rucky Chuckys they used to make, but these are still a great running shoe.
Do not buy this shoe
This shoe is a great design comfortable with great traction. The build quality however is horrible, I have had the bottom of the shoe fall apart in the exact same spot on two pairs and both of the shoes after less then 200 miles. This is not normal wear and tear but a complete delamination.
I contacted TNF about this and was told they wanted to see the shoes but only if I had them profeesionally cleaned before sending them in. They also told me if I didn't clean the shoes they would send them out and send me a bill for the cleaning. Needless to say I am now in market for a new shoe and will no longer buy anything manufactured by TNF.