The North Face Double-Track Guide Trail Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
A stable launching point for a great trail run.
Rough, uneven trails pose special problems for over-pronators, but the The North Face Men's Double-Track Guide Trail Running Shoe is well-equipped to get them through their runs injury-free. A mix of EVA densities for pronation control and the innovative Cradle Guide construction creates a stable, supportive platform; add in the reliable traction of the Tenacious Grip outsole and you have a shoe with which you can attack any trail with confidence.
- Tight-weave mesh in upper is tough and durable, yet breathable
- Welded TPU supports offer lightweight, comfortable support
- Tongue scree collar keeps out trail debris
- Perforated Northotic footbed offers support and underfoot comfort
- Cradle Guide technology in midsole uses a mix of EVA densities to cushion maximal forces at foot impact, dynamically support the arch through pronation, and guide the foot through toe-off
- Additional high-density EVA on the medial side offers over-pronators extra stability
- 8mm drop accommodates a variety of running styles
- Snake Plate in forefoot offers protection from bruising from rough trails without sacrificing flexibility or adding weight
- TPU toe cap adds insurance against painful stubs
- Tenacious Grip sole features lightweight blown rubber in the center of the forefoot and durable carbon rubber in the perimeter and heel to reduce weight and maximize traction