The North Face Double-Track Guide GTX Trail Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Bring it on―you're ready for anything in this stable trail-gobbler.
Over-pronators looking for extra stability on trail runs and protection from the elements need look no further than The North Face Men's Double-Track Guide GTX Trail Running Shoe. The stable foot platform features a mix of EVA densities for pronation control and the innovative Cradle Guide construction for an efficient stride; this motion-control technology is sandwiched between a Gore-Tex-reinforced upper and the Tenacious Grip outsole to make you ready for any trail, anywhere, any time.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex insert blocks moisture from rain and puddles while allowing your foot to breathe
- Tight-weave mesh in upper is tough and durable, yet breathable
- Welded TPU supports offer lightweight, comfortable support
- Tongue scree collar keeps out trail debris
- Perforated Northotic footbed offers support and underfoot comfort
- Cradle Guide technology in midsole uses a mix of EVA densities to cushion maximal forces at foot impact, dynamically support the arch through pronation, and guide the foot through toe-off
- Additional high-density EVA on the medial side offers over-pronators extra stability
- 8mm drop accommodates a variety of running styles
- Snake Plate in forefoot offers protection from bruising from rough trails without sacrificing flexibility or adding weight
- TPU toe cap adds insurance against painful stubs
- Tenacious Grip sole features lightweight blown rubber in the center of the forefoot and durable carbon rubber in the perimeter and heel to reduce weight and maximize traction