- Waterproof, super-breathable Polartec NeoShell 3-layer fabric keeps you dry
- Detachable, adjustable hood for added warmth and style
- Core zip-vents allow you to actively regulate temperature
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle wipe
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior goggle pocket protects your lens
- Zip handwarmer pockets to warm frozen digits
- Internal spandex comfort cuffs seal out snow and drafts
- Detachable powder skirt can be left at home if there was no snow last night
Share your thoughts
Anyone know how true the size runs on this...
Anyone know how true the size runs on this shell? Was disappointed to find NF doesn't make this in a XXL, as I run about 50 in the chest. Of course my old XL sized NF jacket fits just fine, so if it is cut to accommodation decent layering, I am thinking it might work...
I have a size large and I measure 46 around my chest. The large fits me with enough room for a couple layers. Awesome jacket.