All dry, all day.
Alpinists, backcountry skiers, and dedicated resort riders alike trust the durable, waterproof performance of 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro. Now, you can enjoy this rugged protection combined with sleek design from The North Face in the Men's Dihedral Shell Pants. Built for long days facing extreme conditions in the mountains, these pants feature an alpine fit for unrestricted movement, 3/4-length PU side zips for ventilation, and a removable suspender system—all while remaining breathable and impenetrable to wind, rain, and snow. The sculpted cuff shape offers seamless integration with mountain boots, while zip elastic gaiters keep snow out and protect the pants from sharp ski edges or crampon points. Toss your harness or backpack on over the low-profile, adjustable slider-hook buckle and head for the summit with confidence.
- A rugged shell pant built for extreme conditions
- Gore-Tex Pro shell provides weatherproof protection
- 3/4-length PU side zips allow for ventilation
- Sculpted cuff shape with gaiter and kickpatch
- Alpine fit for unrestricted vertical movement
- Item #TNF02JC