- Detail Images
Ready when the weather changes.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent and fully taped seams protect you from the snow, melting icicles, and sleet
- When worn alone, the outer shell offers superb protection from the wet on mild, rainy days
- Removable, insulated liner boosts the heat when the clouds roll in and zips out when it warms up in the afternoon
- Zip-in compatibility and mesh internal shell lining make layering a cinch
- Feminine silhouette gives you a flattering fit while you ski, snowboard, or check out the mountain town
- Snap-down adjustable powder skirt with elastic gripper, adjustable hem system, adjustable cuff tabs, and an adjustable EZD-tach hood block out the cold and seal in warmth
- External and internal pockets stash your spare goggles, lip balm, cell, and other small essentials
- Wrist accessory pocket has a goggle cloth for you to use to clean off your snowy goggles
Share your thoughts
Great Color, But ...........
The color of my jacket (turquoise) looks great on the snow. If this color is your choice, your buddies won't lose you on the slopes or in the glades. The jacket lacks zippered air vents and needs more pockets. There is no loop for hanging your lift ticket. I am a thin person and found the size M to run a little narrow. Had I purchased the size L, the sleeves would have been too long and the shoulders too wide. I'm a tad disappointed.
Absolutely love this jacket- the layers are easy to remove and wear on their own. Very warm, wipes off easily. Highly recommend.
Does this jacket have pockets? I really...
Does this jacket have pockets? I really can't tell from the photo! Where are the pockets?
Also, how does this jacket compare to the Boundary jacket? What is the difference other than colour?
It does have pockets! The shell and the inner jacket both have pockets.
I also checked and the boundary jacket comes with a different liner. The shell would be similar but the liner is more like a fleece while the liner on the duces jacket is like a thin puffer jacket kind of.