Why blend in when you can stand out?
Make an impression both on and off the slopes thanks to the eye-catching camo print that graces The North Face Women’s Destiny Down Novelty Jacket. The 550-fill down insulation keeps you toasty and warm, and its recycled taffeta lining slides easily over your baselayer or sweater.
- Lofty 550-fill down insulation warms your core on frigid lift rides and while you brave the cold resort streets on your ski vacation
- Water-resistant, breathable fabric helps protect you from the light snow and wind
- Recycled taffeta lining makes layering a cinch
- Fully adjustable fixed hood helps shield you from the elements
- Powder skirt, adjustable hem system, zip-sleeve cuff with gussets, and internal ribbed cuffs block out the elements and seal in warmth
- Multiple internal and external pocket stash your tunes, spare goggles, tissues, and other small essentials
- Right pocket contains a soft chamois for you to clean foggy goggles
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a good down weight, have a heavier one and am glad I now have a 550 weight. Have the turquoise blue camo, love the colors and many compliments. It's a good all around boarding coat. I'll wear all season and change up my layers underneath. Not too "camo-ie" goes great with my bright white pants.