- Detail Images
A shot of color and warmth to fight the cold.
Your girl will be hard to miss on a cold, gray winter's day when she's dressed in the colorful, toasty The North Face Denay Insulated Jacket. The sizzling print on the HyVent 2L shell might actually help the Heatseeker Aero insulation work just a little better by brightening the world around her.
- HyVent 2L shell blocks penetration by snow and rain while still breathing for comfort
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping in at the seams
- Generous helping of Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation in the body (250g) is balanced with slightly less (160g) in the sleeves for better mobility and comfort
- Drawcord at hem and hook-and-loop tabs at cuffs seal out drafts
- Handwarmer pockets can be zipped closed to secure valuables, while internal media pocket keeps her electronics dry and safe
- Extras include key clip, glove clip, goggle cloth, and ID label
Share your thoughts
The best thing I can say is after a winter in Utah, my daughter never once complained about being cold. She also wore it in the rain on her last ski day, and she was still dry. Let's face it, you are not gonna pay for gore tex when the jacket is outgrown in a season or two. This is a comfy cozy jacket that looks great on the hill. I don't think you can go wrong here.