- High-loft fleece makes this glove ridiculously cozy
- Women-specific Five-Dimensional Fit defies the traditional laws of physics and provides a super-comfy feel
- Radiametric Articulation uses a unique fabric pattern to mirror the relaxed position of the hand
- Nylon Taslan on the knuckles and tips of fingers boosts durability
- Synthetic palm grips your ice-scrapper, steering-wheel, dog-leash, or snowshoe pole
- Elastic wrist keeps heat in
Share your thoughts
Great Driving / Morning Glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This glove isn't particularly suited for skiing or outdoor activity but it does rule the daily life category. They are very warm for around town and those days you need to brush off the car. Also they make for great driving gloves if you have a cold leather steering wheel.
Very Warm, would not be good for long periods of time when playing in the snow. Would get wet, but for day to day things and going on walks they work great!
Are these gloves compatable with an...
Are these gloves compatable with an Iphone?
Like when you are using them you dont have to pull of your gloves? (:
IMO, they would be too thick to operate your touch phone effectively.
Megan, you're going to want something like these for use with a smart phone:
I love these gloves! I received them during the holidays recently. They are true to size and extremely comfortable. The only thing is that they are not exactly the same as the seem to be on the website. instead of the words '' The North Face'' on the front being white, they are purple and almost blend in with the glove itself. The other difference is that they ''gray'' fabric in the front and back is really black. I would rather them be the color I thought it would be, but this way is fine as well.They are very warm and cute too. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!