The North Face Cymbiant Pant - Women's
- Detail Images
Serious protection with a feel-good look.
The North Face Women's Cymbiant Pants bring together great design and hardcore winter tech to keep you looking great and feeling dry and cozy. Get your legs into these weather-stopping pants when you want to venture into the backcountry or hit the resort when fresh snow is coming down hard.
- HyVent 2L laminate keeps you dry even in heavy snow
- Fully taped seams stop moisture from working in between the stitching
- FlashDry laminate in the lining quickly transports both sweat and water vapor away from your skin while maintaining a soft, dry-to-the-touch feel
- Chimney venting lets overheated air escape through inner thigh vents while drawing cool, fresh air in from the hems
- Snap hems make it easy to make on-the-fly boot adjustments
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out of your pant legs
- Adjustable waist gives you a custom fit, and it clips to your jacket to seal out the weather
- Handwarmer pockets, a thigh pocket, and a back sip pocket stash a few ski-day necessities
- Reinforced cuffs can handle seasons of abuse