Charge hard without overheating.
The North Face Cymbiant Pant is taking all-weather riding comfort to a new level. The movement-friendly, park-inspired fit combines with the innovative Chimney Vent system to allow hot moist air to rise up and out of the pant for increased comfort and performance. Confidently suit up in the Cymbiant pant on any day in any conditions, this pant is prepped to charge.
- 2L HyVent pant shell with FlashDry technology comprise this waterproof and highly breathable pant
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from creeping in the pant
- Park fit provides extra room in the hips knees and thighs for uninhibited riding
- Stretch vent gaiter and boot hook keep snow from making its way to the top of the boot
- Chimney Venting system allows cool air to pass through the stretch vent gaiter at the bottom of the pant, forcing hot moist air up through the thigh vents to increase comfort, breathability, and performance
- Adjustable waist tabs keep ensure a custom feeling fit
- Cuff zips let you style your looks as well as easily get to your boot laces
- Hand, back, and cargo pockets securely stow all your goods
- RECCO reflector aids in location in the event of an avalanche