- Detail Images
A fleece with a few tweaks.
- Ultra-soft midweight fleece construction for cool weather or as a mid-layer in cold weather
- Hip-length for plenty of coverage and harness-friendly fit
- Fixed, adjustable hood for added protection
- Elastic-bound cuffs for comfort and simplicity
- 2 front hand pockets keep your digits toasty
- 1 chest pocket for harness- and pack-friendly storage
Share your thoughts
What size would I need I am 6'0" 200...
What size would I need I am 6'0" 200 lbs?
You'll be good in a large. You might check your measurements against the sizing chart to be sure. Best of luck!
Uber Comfy, Medium-Weight Fleece
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
This is really a fantastic fleece.... super warm and comfy. The green color is nice and snappy and true to the picture here on BC. Although it's textured fleece on the inside, the outside surface is of a tighter knit: a nice combination of hard-face and textured, very breathable with modest durability. I am 6'1" and 195lbs and the large fit perfectly if a tad loose. All-in-all, this would be a great fleece for layering or on it's own (as long as you're not bush-wacking).
I'm a bit obsessive about purchasing technical clothing. I ordered this fleece along with two others and although I've decided to keep another one and return the cucamonga, I'm doing so only because I'm frugal. Ultimately, I get more use out of light-weight fleeces so this one goes back. I'm sure I'll pine for it's cozziness later.