- Detail Images
Toasty-warm, tough, and breathable. And no one will try to eat you.
The tough yet breathable The North Face Women's Crimptastic Hybrid Down Vest unites the extreme warmth and loftiness of 800-fill goose down with the liberating mobility of Polartec Power Stretch fleece. The compressible insulation and non-bulky profile of the lean stretch panels mean this vest fits under a shell for all-day fun in wicked weather without the stuffed-sausage look, which is good because that would just make your ski buds hungry.
- Nylon mini-ripstop with DWR coating is durable, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Polyester and elastane Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels with jersey face moves and grooves any which way
- Embossed downproof taffeta lining slips on easily over layers and feels fabulous
- 600-fill down insulation keeps you toasty-warm when temps plummet
- 2 zippered hand and interior security pockets secure essentials
- Bluesign-approved fabric at panels