Arm yourself for the winter attack.
Loaded with 600 fill-power down insulation and Polartec Power Stretch panels, The North Face Crimptastic Jacket is ready to keep you warm without limiting any mobility. Plus the Crimptastic shines as an outer layer and as an insulating mid-layer, which makes it useful from late-fall climbing sessions to midwinter days on the hill to early spring tours.
- DWR coating on shoulders, body, back, and forearms for storm protection in light rain and snow
- Polartec Power Stretch side panels, underarms, and reverse forearms allow unlimited freedom of movement
- Downproof taffeta lining is soft to the touch and super-comfortable
- Lightweight 600 fill-power down insulation is warm and super-packable
- Hip-length cut works well as outer or mid-layer
- Zip hand pockets and an internal security pocket allow you to safely carry your essentials
Share your thoughts
Made for climbers
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket is a great product - the fabric at the elbows and side body means it's easy to bend and reach overhead without it creeping up your belly. That does mean those spots get a little colder- when the wind was blowing I could feel it on my arms. It's not a puffy for putting on for a shell, it's a warmer better tailored replacement for a heavy fleece.
I'm 5'8, 130lbs, and usually take a small, the small fit well and was long enough for my torso and arms. Keeper!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife purchased the blue and LOVES it. North Face never disappoints. It is very comfortable and easy to move around in. It is form fitting and super flattering.