Warmth where you need it.
The chairlift can often be the number one test of a ski pant or jacket. Suspended 50 feet above a mountain in the wind, you can be totally exposed to the elements. The North Face designed the tough Crestone Pant to keep you warm no matter what the temperature is doing. Thermal-mapped stretch insulation is strategically-placed to keep you warm in your most vulnerable areas.
- HyVent waterproof breathable fabric with mechanical stretch for protection without restriction of movement
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector for added safety
- Adjustable inner waist tabs for a custom fit
- StretchVent gaiters with elastic grippers keep snow out
- Chimney venting system allows you to dump heat
- Reinforced edge guards help your pants last for years