Thrives where others cower.
Made for the coldest days on the mountain, The North Face Men's Corefire Down Jacket is ideal for frigid January mornings spent surfing through cold, dry powder. It pairs the ultra-durable weatherproofing of Gore Windstopper with the lightweight warmth of goose down to keep you dry and toasty as you slash deep snow while everyone else is hiding in the lodge.
Windstopper fabric halts howling wind in its tracks and shrugs off heavy snowfall. Down insulation is unrivaled in its warmth-to-weight ratio, meaning you stay comfortably warm without feeling weighed down. The down was sourced from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked, so your conscience is clear while you shred. Since down loses its warming powers when wet, The North Face added Heatseeker synthetic insulation in the more exposed areas, including the hood, seat, and lower arms, to help you stay comfortable when you're skiing in a storm for hours on end. Basically, the Corefire lives for the harshest days on the hill.
- Ultra-warm down jacket for the slopes
- Durable Windstopper fabric blocks wind and snow
- Down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Water-resistant Heatseeker insulation in strategic areas
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Fully sealed seams prevent leaks
- Snap-down powder skirt keeps snow out
- Multiple pockets for on-mountain accessories
- Item #TNF02IL