Stable and comfy, for a wild weekend.
TGIF! Time to pack up your capacious and trusty The North Face Conness 55 Backpack and hit the trail for the glorious weekend. The Optifit-X suspension keeps your load close to your back for stability yet lets air flow through at contact points where you're most at risk for sticky sweat. Lightweight aluminum stays let you move freely while supporting and transferring weight to the hips with easy efficiency. Access the pack from the panel zipper and top flap that converts to a lumbar pack for convenient day use; grab your sleeping bag with your eyes half-shut thanks to the handy separate compartment.
- Optifit-X adjustable suspension system finds the sweet spot between keeping the load stable next to your back and keeping the airflow moving to keep you cool
- Airflow channels at key contact points on the back panel prevent a sweaty, sticky back
- Next-gen articulating X Radial frame with light aluminum stays allows incredible freedom of movement while providing load support and stability
- Ample volume lets you bring all the layers, snacks, and hydration you need for a weekend or minimalist-extended trip far away from home
- Top-flap and panel-zipper access lets you get inside and grab stuff without having it spill out the sides
- Sleeping bag compartment features zip-access to make bedtime easier
- Top lid removes and converts into a lumbar pack for day hikes
- Lightweight yet super-durable 210 dura geo ripstop nylon with PU coating and 630D ballistics nylon with 1500mm PU coating resists abrasion and repels water
- Multiple pockets and gear-access points keep equipment organized and right where you want it