Light and stable for free, easy fun and serious good times.
You work hard all week, but when Friday rolls around you already have your The North Face Women's Conness 52 Backpack packed and ready to go. With ample space for all your needs and wants for the long weekend and an innovative suspension system, wherever you go you'll be comfortably equipped. Fit just for your torso, the women-specific pack won't feel clunky and forced. The Optifit-X suspension system keeps the pack stable and close to your body yet provides ventilating airflow for multiday comfort. Light aluminum stays keeps things stable while allowing freedom of movement, so you never feel restricted. And isn't that the point of these blissful backcountry trips?
- Women-specific version is tailored to your dimensions
- Optifit-X adjustable suspension system finds the sweet spot between keeping the load stable next to your back and keeping the airflow moving to keep you cool
- Airflow channels at key contact points on the back panel prevent a sweaty, sticky back
- Next-gen articulating X Radial frame with light aluminum stays allows incredible freedom of movement while providing load support and stability
- Ample volume lets you bring all the layers, snacks, and hydration you need for a weekend or minimalist-extended trip far away from home
- Top-flap and panel-zipper access lets you get inside and grab stuff without having it spill out the sides
- Sleeping bag compartment features zip-access to make bedtime easier
- Top lid removes and converts into a lumbar pack for day hikes
- Sternum strap helps take the load off your shoulders and includes rescue whistle
- Lightweight yet super-durable 210 dura geo ripstop nylon with PU coating and 630D ballistics nylon with 1500mm PU coating resists abrasion and repels water
- Multiple pockets and gear-access points keep equipment organized and right where you want it