Shelter from wind and water.
The North Face Men's Condor Triclimate Jacket provides year-round protection from the weather, whether it's snowing, raining, or blowing brisk winds. Its outer shell features the same waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane that The North Face's ski jackets are made with, and the removable liner boasts windproof WindWall fabric. Wear the WindWall liner by itself during warm windy days in the mountains and attach the DryVent shell whenever's there's a possibility of rain or snow.
The North Face equipped the Condor's shell with zippers under each arm for an abundance of airflow during active pursuits. The shell's hood adjusts or removes for customized coverage, and adjustments at the hem and cuffs secure the fit of the Condor. One of the zippered chest pockets has a headphone port so you can listen to music comfortably.
- 3-in-1 jacket for year-round protection on trails and in cities
- Outer shell features waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane
- Removable softshell sports WindWall's windproof protection
- Underarm zippers assure ample ventilation
- Hood adjusts and removes for versatile coverage
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and hem cinch-cord secure the fit
- One of the zippered chest pockets is media compatible
- Item #TNF02JG