- Detail Images
Style for the town and performance for the trail.
Whether you're cruising a single track or just checking out some mountain-town night life, zip up The North Face Men's Cipher Softshell Jacket for the kind of style and performance that can handle both. Three-layer WindStopper Softshell fabric has a sleek feel and stands up to chilly wind gusts while the burly TNF Apex Aerobic side panels stretch four ways for unrestricted mobility.
- 3-layer WindStopper softshell fabric is sleek, quiet, and has a DWR finish for reliable weather protection
- Breathable TNF Apex Aerobic softshell fabric on the side panels is windproof, waterproof, and has four-way stretch for complete freedom of movement
- Athletic fit allows the jacket to function as a mid-layer or on its own in moderate weather
- Brushed collar lining is soft against skin
- Hem cinch cord and molded cuff tabs seal out weather and provide a snug fit
- Zip front pockets warm up cold hands and stow essentials
Share your thoughts
Windstopper features & TNF quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I had been looking for a shell for chilly winds: windproof, breathable and warm. I live on the coast, it's usually windy here. I have good experience with gore windstopper (Gore Running Wear Essential Mens Windstopper Baselayer Turtleneck Shirt). TNF Cipher meets my expectations. Looks nice.
I had some problems with size. I live in Europe, American sizes in size table are oversized, what I forget, I should have taken M instead L.
Shop service is ok, a lady on live chat was very helpful.
It's says 30% off but then doesn't give...
It's says 30% off but then doesn't give you it off I see the other colors are but not the black but makes you think it is shows the black with a picture and 30% off???
I can understand your confusion, and you are not the only one to voice this concern. Backcountry puts that percentage there and makes it always visible so customers can find deals more easily. We don't want you to have to search for the good discounts, so we make them as visible as possible. However, some colors or sizes in a given item will not be on sale, and that is why we make sure that when you select your desired color and size you are shown the price for that specific item. We realize it may be confusing the first time you see it, but again, we want to make sure above all else that you can find the good deals wherever they lurk. Please do not hesitate to hit up our customer service Gearheads by phone or chat if you have pricing questions on a specific item. That is what we are here for.