- Detail Images
Do the twist in a tornado.
The North Face Women's Cipher Hybrid Softshell Hooded Jacket, made from totally windproof WindStopper and four-way stretch TNF Apex Aerobic softshell, will fend off the wind while you reach high and contort to make that crux move. Seal yourself up with this hoodie's elasticized hood, molded cuff tabs, and cinch-cord hem for bomber coverage. And, with underarm gussets for increased mobility, the sky's the limit.
- WindStopper body with DWR totally repels wind, resists water, and still breathes beautifully
- Four-way stretch TNF Apex Aerobic softshell panels with DWR allow high-reaching, back twisting movement, resist wind and water, and breathe
- Athletic fit allows optimal mobility in a lean silhouette
- Underarm gussets increase mobility for those crux moments
- Hood features elasticized edge to keep the wind out of you hair and the chill off your brain
- Molded cuff bands provide a snug fit against the elements
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment sits in pocket for ease and convenience
- Brushed chin guard prevents chafing and adds comfort
- Two zippered hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife has a ton of gear . There are a few pieces that she keeps wearing all the time and this is one of them. It provides a perfect mix of wind resistance, breathability and a touch of warmth. The main body is windstopper (which itself is not very breathable) but the Apex fabric on the sides and back do a great job of blocking some wind and allowing the jacket to breathe.
The cut is great it has a nice length, longer arms (which is great for her) and 2 large pockets to stash just the right amount of gear. Lastly it comes at a price tag that is much less than most other windstopper jackets out there.