- Detail Images
Get outside and play in comfort.
The North Face Boys' Chimborazo Fleece Hooded Jacket climbs, hikes, runs amok, and kicks back by the campfire in soft and comfy style. This durable fleece hoodie keeps him warm yet breathes for comfort when the action heats up. Your rugged youth can layer this fleece under a shell for bomber insulation and protection or go it alone; the hood and stretch cuff insets give that extra coverage needed on those cool days.
- Durable, breathable polyester plain weave bonded to super-soft Sherpa fleece keeps him warm and comfy while playing hard
- Fixed hood gives him anytime head warmth and protection
- Stretch cuff insets add warmth and coverage at these openings
- Zippered chest and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Great For Light Weather
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is for sure a light weather jacket (Spring/Fall). Great for just running around in, but when the wind starts to blow it breaks right through this jacket. Love the stretchy chest pocket it's bigger than it looks, but don't like the cuff fabric. The fur keeps its softness even after washing and feels great not as much static when you take it on and off as others I tried. Overall I'd call this a good zip hoodie not a good jacket - love it all the less though.
Will this fleece zip into other north face...
Will this fleece zip into other north face jackets?
you can layer if you would like, but this jacket is not compatible to zip with other North Face jackets.
Does this jacket have the fleece in the...
Does this jacket have the fleece in the arms?
Yes, the inside of this jacket is fleece lined.