- Detail Images
When you're smitten with snow, better bundle up.
Who doesn't love down? But no one likes when it gets wet, clumps up, and freezes into feather popsicles, so The North Face Women’s Chaletta Down Jacket boasts a water-resistant yet super-breathable exterior. And the Gore Windstopper provides totally windproof protection for a bomber barrier against fun-killing cold. Of course there are all the high-action essentials, like a Lycra cuff, powder skirt with pant attachment, core venting, pockets galore, and RECCO safety. Because you don't just love winter, you live for it.
- 2-layer Gore Windstopper Soft Shell polyester plain weave is soft, stretchy, abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, and exceptionally breathable
- Lofty and compressible 700-fill down insulation keeps you toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Core venting lets you dump excess heat from underarm and back when you're riding up a sweat
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood keeps the noggin warm
- Powder skirt seals out the snow and cold and includes Pant-a-Locks system to connect to the belt loops of your pants for double the protection
- Internal Lycra comfort cuff and adjustable cuff tabs prevent drafts and chills from sneaking in
- PU chest and bicep utility pockets keep essentials dry and secure; internal media security and utility pockets hold items right where you want them
- Smooth-moving Vislon CF zips prevent sticky freeze-over
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector adds peace of mind and safety in-bounds
- Goggle cloth is conveniently stored in the bicep utility pocket