As cozy as a kitten in the sun.
The Women's 20 Degree Cat's Meow Sleeping Bag is The North Face's lightest and most compressible synthetic bag for backpacking in damp environments. Its Cyclone construction wraps Heatseeker Pro insulation continuously around the bag to maximize your warmth and maintain a lightweight, compressible design to reduce the weight you're hauling on your back by day.
The shaped hood and draft tube help this mummy bag block out cold, whipping gusts, and the pad retainer loops attach to your sleeping pad so you never toss and turn onto the cold, hard ground. Plus, when the sun rises to say hello once more and it's time to move to the next site, the included compression and storage sack easily transport your bag while saving space in your pack.
- The North Face's lightest and most compressible synthetic bag
- Cyclone construction wraps Heatseeker Pro insulation for weightsavings
- Draft tube and shaped hood boost warmth and retains precious body heat
- Pad loops hold your sleeping pad in place throughout the night
- Compression sack and storage sack keep your bag clean and neatly packed
- Item #TNF02BV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I recently purchased this sleeping bag and used it for the first time this weekend in the mountains in Colorado. It kept me super warm, even with issues with our rain fly that meant my bag got wet during the night. I am 5'6'' and ordered the long size after reading other reviews and it fits perfectly! The material is very soft and it packs pretty small. I would definitely recommend this sleeping bag.
How many liters is the north face women's cat's meow? I would like to know which size sea to summit eVent compression sack to order to fit this sleeping bag.
Heather, the stuff sack size is 10x18, so with Sea to Summit, you would be the Large size which is 9x20. You might be able to squeeze it in a medium which is 8x18 but, I have done that and eventually rip the stuff sack tightening it.