You CAN have it all.
Ultralight packs aren't always well-designed or easy to use, driven by the erroneous belief that weight is the only thing that matters. The North Face proves that wrong with the Casimir 32 Backpack. The Casimir is packing smart features like total fit adjustability and panel-loading, but it somehow manages to stay just over two pounds.
- The North Face Opti-Fit Nano for a perfect fit
- Size-adjustable men-specific hip belt and harness
- Comes in 2 torso sizes–S/M and M/L
- Panel access makes it easy to get to, organize, and balance your gear
- Tough 70D geo ripstop and polyurethane-coated nylon for weather resistance
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Multiple external pockets for quick access to essentials
- Reflective elements to make you more visible in the evening
Share your thoughts
Hi, I'm 5'6" around 145lbs. Should I be...
Hi, I'm 5'6" around 145lbs. Should I be looking at S/M or M/L??
Howdy, thanks for the question.
The key is actually to measure your torso length, not your height. It's best to have a friend handy as this is rather a difficult maneuver to accomplish solo.
Check out the sizing chart above, or use the link below to check measurements and read how to correctly measure the torso.