Like a bubble bath. Well, not at all, actually.
- The North Face Opti-Fit Nano for a perfect fit
- Size-adjustable women-specific hip belt and harness
- Comes in 2 torso sizes–S/M and M/L
- Panel access makes it easy to get to, organize, and balance your gear
- Tough 70D geo ripstop and polyurethane-coated nylon for weather resistance
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Multiple external pockets for quick access to essentials
- Reflective elements to make you more visible in the evening
Share your thoughts
Is the difference between S/M and M/L size...
Is the difference between S/M and M/L size only in torso length or are there any differences in hip belt and straps as well?
Most backpacks are sized purely off of torso length, and have a standard size of hip belt. I would assume this TNF pack is the same.