The North Face Casimir 27 Backpack - 1648cu in
Not just some glorified bookbag.
Don't confuse The North Face Casimir 27 for one of those techy-looking outdoorsy backpacks that's really just a fancy-looking bookbag in disguise. This is a serious technical daypack. The North Face's OPTIFIT-F technology ensures a perfect fit for miles in rugged terrain, and tough nylon ripstop provides season after season of use. Large hipbelt pockets provide easy access to stuff that you need in a hurry, and reflective elements make you more visible at night.
- The North Face Opti-Fit F for a perfect fit
- Size-adjustable gender-specific hip belt and harness
- Comes in 2 torso sizes–S/M and M/L
- Single-buckle top-pocket closure for quick access to your gear
- Tough 70D geo ripstop and polyurethane-coated nylon for weather resistance
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Multiple external pockets for quick access to essentials
- Reflective elements to make you more visible in the evening