Warm like a hug.
Much to your pint-sized ripper's disappointment, the bunny hill is not laden with soft, fluffy bunnies snacking on clover. Though, despite her dolefulness, she's discovered that skiing in The North Face Toddler Girls' Casie Insulated Jacket is quite fun—even if no bunnies are actually involved. The Casie is designed to keep your tadpole warm on cool winter days thanks to its synthetic insulation, which also happens to keep her warm even when wet. The waterproof, breathable exterior sheds the build-up of moisture easily, and the fixed hood and hand pockets offer cozy respite on cold days. Additionally, the Casie is outfitted with extendable cuffs, which allow you to adjust the arm length as she grows.
- A warm, insulated jacket for skiing on the bunny hill
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Synthetic insulation provides lofted warmth even when wet
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Hood doubles down on protection in inclement weather
- ID label offers customization
- Item #TNF02O3