Lightweight, hooded wind shell for your backcountry or around-town adventures.
When a cool breeze picks up on your way down the trail and the sun fades away beneath the clouds, pull on The North Face Girls' Carina Wind Jacket.
- Lightweight wind shell features a DWR coating for added protection in blustery spring weather
- Smooth taffeta fabric feels cozy against your skin and offers lightweight warmth
- Fixed hood helps shield your head and face from the elements
- Elastic binding at hood, cuff, and hem seal in warmth and block out the cold
- ID label lets everyone know the rightful owner
- Two welt hand pockets stash your lip balm or gum
Share your thoughts
So cute & light weight!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
This is a very light-weight wind-breaker with a super cute pattern. It's perfect for those warm summer afternoon rain storms without adding too much heat. My niece loves that it's pink & has "stripeys" all over it. :)
Is this jacket water resistant? Could it...
Is this jacket water resistant? Could it be worn as a rain jacket?
This jacket is water resistant but not fully water proof. I would not suggest prolonged exposure to wet conditions with this jacket.