Light but tough, functional yet flattering.
- Durable TNF Apex Universal polyester and elastane stretches, breathes, and resists wind and water to keep you active, cool, dry, and warm
- Lightweight brushed tricot back adds cozy, quick-drying comfort
- Metal ring snap collar closure adds street style
- Two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Jackets great for spring. It fits just like the north face pull overs. I got it in a Small and for refs I am 5'5 and 110 pounds. I would probably be able to wear an extra small but I like the extra room.
Not for short people
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
The sleeves are WAY too long for someone who is on the shorter side (I'm 5'1"). When I am standing with my arms resting at my side, the sleeves come down a half an inch past the tips of my fingers, so my hands are completely obscured. This would have potentially been acceptable IF there were a way to make the wrist smaller to keep the sleeves from covering the hands, but there is no quick draw or velcro to make the large wrist opening smaller.