Light but tough, functional yet flattering.
- Durable TNF Apex Universal polyester and elastane stretches, breathes, and resists wind and water to keep you active, cool, dry, and warm
- Lightweight brushed tricot back adds cozy, quick-drying comfort
- Metal ring snap collar closure adds street style
- Two hand pockets secure essentials
- Item #TNF8196
- Q & A
Its lightweight and just what I wanted. Love the fit!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Jackets great for spring. It fits just like the north face pull overs. I got it in a Small and for refs I am 5'5 and 110 pounds. I would probably be able to wear an extra small but I like the extra room.
Not for short people
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
The sleeves are WAY too long for someone who is on the shorter side (I'm 5'1"). When I am standing with my arms resting at my side, the sleeves come down a half an inch past the tips of my fingers, so my hands are completely obscured. This would have potentially been acceptable IF there were a way to make the wrist smaller to keep the sleeves from covering the hands, but there is no quick draw or velcro to make the large wrist opening smaller.
Does this jacket have a warm lining?
can the osito go inside this one?
Hey Susan W.,
I am sorry but The North Face Calentito Softshell Jacket is not zip in compatible.