- Detail Images
Keeps her cozy while her cheeks are rosy.
Frosted-over windows are a sure sign that it's chilly outside, so bundle your little gal into The North Face Infant Girls' Buttery Fleece Bunting before you head over to the park for the town's tree-lighting ceremony.
- Buttery-soft Sherpa fleece lining keeps your little gal cozy and warm, dries quickly when wet, wicks moisture away, and breathes well so she doesn't overheat
- Fold-over cuffs and booties keep her fingers and toes from getting cold
- Side zippers and taffeta sleeve lining make it easy for you to ease her in and out of the bunting when it's time for her bath
- Large and easy-to-use snaps make it ideal to switch out diapers during a quick stop at the library
Share your thoughts
A chilly favorite!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a great little suit. I reach for it whenever we're going through a particularly chilly spell. It works over fleece or just on its own. It runs large though! I've bought both 12M and 24M versions. It's so warm and plush, and maintains that soft fuzzyness wash after wash. Being one-piece it locks out midriff drafts. It's so easy for diapers, with the bottom unbuttoning with really large friendly click buttons that are still secure (7 of them on both sizes). And the zippers on either side make getting into it so easy... plus each sleeve is lined with a slippery material to further ease the whole thing on :)