- Detail Images
A portable shelter.
The durable, lightweight The North Face Women's Burst Rock Jacket with fully adjustable hood goes with you anywhere for on-the-spot waterproof, breathable weather protection. With 2.5L HyVent stretch nylon shell, this jacket is made to move—down the trail, up the wall, or into the woods—and its exceptional softness and breathability obviates the need for a lining for ultra-lean packability.
- Durable 2.5-layer HyVent nylon stretch shell provides 25PSI-rated waterproof protection and exceptional breathability for dry, cool comfort
- Fully taped seams keep out wet leaks and cold drafts
- Athletic fit is trim, not bulky, for lean movement
- Oversized alpine pockets double as vents to dump excess heat for climate control
- Fully adjustable hood with low-profile drawcord system provides a fine fit that allows visibility and movement
- Self fabric cuff tabs and hem drawcord seals up these openings; drawcord adjustments in hand pockets for convenience
- One zippered bicep and two zippered venting alpine hand pockets secure essentials
- Jacket stows in alpine hand pocket for easy portability
Share your thoughts
Good for the Price Point
I really like this jacket for spring skiing, and for the price I thought it was a good buy. The fit is nice and feminine and the hood is big enough to get over my helmet with no problem.