Technical pant for life on the trail.
- Lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric features a mechanical stretch for extra give during your approach or climb
- DWR coating encourages water to bead up on the fabric’s surface without affecting the garment’s overall breathability
- UPF-30-rated fabric shields your skin from the sun's harsh rays
- Bushed tricot waistband adds comfort
- Gusseted crotch provides extra mobility
- Extra pockets keep the days' wares accessible
Share your thoughts
Great Good Weather Climbing Pants
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like these pants for climbing because they are fitted without being binding. There are plenty of pockets but they all zip closed your keys don't fall out. They are comfortable under a harness. They are fairly lightweight so not the best choice on cold days. They work well in the gym - not too hot.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The transition between slim/regular 30/30 jeans and these felt like I was wearing hammer pants. I'm returning the pants. I think the make of the pants would be ideal for someone with bigger legs.