For the outdoor man.
Whether you're chopping wood, playing football, or kicking it in front of a bonfire, The North Face Men's Buckland Pant will keep you covered in its soft and breathable yet super-tough and smart comfort. This heavyweight, all-cotton pant gets a silky finish with a sand, enzyme, and resin wash, and it's held together with triple-needle construction and bomber metal rivets. Reinforcement at the inseam, kickpatches at the hems, and a shank closure let you get rough without falling apart. This is one manly pant for a manly man (who likes super-soft comfort).
- Easy-care, heavy-duty, all-cotton canvas or Bedford weave with sand, enzyme, and resin-wash finish feels extra soft, breathes, and withstands rugged wear and tear
- Triple-needle stitched seams and metal rivets ensure long-wearing, strong construction
- Inseam gusset reinforcement lets you play or work rough with added strength and durability to prevent blow-outs
- Shank center front closure with zip fly give secure fit, easy on-off, and clean look
- Kickpatch reinforcement at leg openings prevent fraying and tears at these high-stress areas
- Two hand and two rear patch pockets hold essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
The Buckland pants from Backcountry are cool but they look nothing like the images of Buckland pants on the Northface web site. The Buckland pants from Backcountry we're kinda corduroy, whereas on the Northface site they look more like canvas pants.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have bought north face pants before and always buy size regular. These pants ran quite short; over 1 inch shorter than my other north face pants. I ended up having to return this item, which is a bummer because they appear to be durable and look great.