The North Face Brightten Jacket - Boys'
Brightten up his day.
The advantage of layering a sturdy shell like The North Face Boys' Brightten Jacket over separate insulating layers is that, if temperatures rise throughout the day, it's easy to shed a layer and keep shredding the hill.
- Shell made with waterproof breathable HyVent 2L fabric to shed precipitation while letting air escape from underneath
- Fully taped seams mean water won't roll down the shell and sneak in through the fabric joints
- Integrated powder skirt, drawcord hem, and adjustable cuffs help keep snow from finding a way to sneak under the jacket
- Removable hood lets you adapt to different weather conditions
- Zip-in construction lets you pair this shell with a compatible TNF liner jacket (sold separately)
- Internal label outlines jacket's features so that junior never forgets its many features and benefits
- Handwarmer pockets, an internal media pocket, key clip, glove clips, and a goggle cloth round out the mountain-ready features