Bridging gaps between old and new.
The North Face Women's Bridgeton Tall Boot blends a rustic flare indicative of pirates and cowgirls with modern protection fit for winter's weather. Its soft full-grain leather upper has a waterproof treatment and taped seams to seal out snowy weather, and Primaloft Silver Eco insulation ensures warmth when winter's at its worst. The upper also features a stretch panel that eases donning and maintains a sleek silhouette while worn. Underfoot, the Bridgeton boasts a cushy Ortholite Rebound footbed and The North Face's Winter Grip rubber sole with IcePick lugs that retain solid traction in subzero climates.
- Rustic boot with modern features for winter weather
- Seam-taped leather upper provides waterproof protection
- Primaloft Silver Eco fill insulates against cold
- Stretch panel for easy entry and exit
- Ortholite Rebound footbed for long-lasting comfort
- TNF Winter Grip sole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs
- Internal pocket conceals hidden knives
- Item #TNF02VV