sale $104.96 $149.9530% Off
Wonder who she got that from.
Your girl would rather spend her Saturdays skiing her favorite runs at the local ski hill than sitting in a stuffy shopping mall waiting for the newest boy band album to drop. Ideal for the gal that skis through snow storms and isn't afraid to make a few snow angels, The North Face Girls' Brianna Insulated Jacket will be the only jacket she needs for snow days in town and weekend escapes to the ski resort. The jacket is made with The North Face's waterproof DryVent shell with fully taped seams and insulated with 100g Heatseeker insulation for reliable warmth in wet conditions. The fixed hood and powder skirt prevent snow from getting her head and tummy cold from wind and snow, and the internal media pocket keeps her device secure so she can indulge in some boy band jams while she skis.
- A ski or snowboard jacket designed for girls that go hard
- Waterproof and breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Synthetic insulation retains insulating properties if wet
- Fixed hood and adjustable drawcord at hem
- Powder skirt prevents snow from getting through
- Embroidered The North Face logo on front and back of jacket
- Item #TNF02N2
[membrane/laminate] DryVent 2L, [shell] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon taffeta
[body] 200g Heatseeker, [sleeve] 160g Heatseeker, [hood] 100g Heatseeker
Center Back Length
[external] 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve pass, [internal] 1 media
1 lb 7.8 oz