Turn him loose.
Your little duder isn't too keen on staying back on the bunny hill when there's powder to play in, so suit him up in The North Face Boys' Brayden Insulated Jacket and let him have free reign over the entire resort. Built with a waterproof shell and insulated with The North Face's water-resistant Heatseeker fill, this jacket combines heavy-duty protection from snow and sleet with reliable insulation against cold mountain air. As far as features go, the Brayden is equipped with a powder skirt, fixed hood, internal media pocket, and left sleeve pocket to keep him passing through the lift line without any hiccups.
- A ski or snowboard jacket for kids that love powder
- Waterproof shell with fully taped seams to prevent seeping
- Heatseeker synthetic insulation is water-resistant
- Powder skirt seals out snow and wetness
- Fixed hood brings warmth up around the head and ears
- Left sleeve pocket stows ski passes
- Included google cloth keeps lenses clear
- Item #TNF02MF
[membrane/lamiante] DryVent 2L, [shell] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon taffeta
[body] 200g Heatseeker, [sleeve] 150g Heatseeker, [hood] 100g Heatseeker
Center Back Length
[external] 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve pass, [internal] 1 media