- Detail Images
Class, trail, overnight; the Borealis does it all.
One of the most proven crossover daypacks on the market, The North Face Borealis Backpack suits your needs whether you're heading to class or on an overnight adventure. The North Face built this thing with ballistics nylon that takes the beatings you'll dish out in your everyday, or not-so-everyday adventures. The large main compartment easily carries your whole mess of textbooks or enough beer to turn a night of sitting on the beach watching the northern lights into a real party. A comfortably padded air-mesh back panel and FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps keep you feeling good even if you're carrying quite the load. It's nice to get away from technology for a while, but a variable-sized laptop sleeve keeps it safe when you do need it.
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps
- Padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel
- PE foam padding
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hip belt
- Variable-sized laptop sleeve
- Organization pockets
- Hydration port
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This backpack is everything you want when you are buying one! It's super comfy and has thee perfect amount of pockets for your everyday school/life needs