- Detail Images
Minimally designed alpine jacket with Gore-Tex Paclite to combat the wet elements.
Don't let a sudden burst of thunder and rain ruin your day—pack the North Face Women's Blue Ridge Paclite Softshell Jacket so you can quickly deploy torso protection when the storms clouds roll in. The waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex 2L Paclite features packable, lightweight construction that makes it ideal to use while you hike, backpack, or travel in unsavory weather.
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex 2L Paclite membrane, fully taped seams, and polyurethane-coated zippers fend off the wet during a sudden downpour or light sprinkle
- Feminine cut offers a flattering fit and appearance
- Attached, fully-adjustable hood with low-profile drawcord shields your head and face from the elements
- Molded, non-abrasive cuff tabs and a hem cinch-cord block out the elements
- Two zippered hand pockets secure your cell or car keys
Share your thoughts
Not really a softshell
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Although it looks like a great rain coat, I wanted a soft shell (hard to find in a rain coat). Its not a soft shell. My previous soft shell zipper broke, so I know they exist!