- Detail Images
There whenever you need it.
The North Face Blue Ridge Paclite Jacket puts total storm protection at your fingertips whenever you need it. The guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Paclite membrane and minimalist design is tough, lightweight, and incredibly packable, so you can just put it in your pack and forget about it until you need it.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Paclite membrane for reliable all-weather protection
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Athletic fit doesn't interfere with a pack or harness but allows for layering
- Pack- and harness-friendly chest vents double as pockets
- Fixed, adjustable hood for added protection
- Minimalist design for light weight (11oz) and packability
- Hem cinch seals out drafts
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The Tech Specs for this jacket lists it as guaranteed waterproof. This is the reason I bought this jacket. I bike daily in rain and was willing to pay the money to have a jacket that was waterproof and still breathable. The jacket is breathable but in my first ride to work in the normal German morning drizzle(10 kilometers), the inside of the jacket along the arms, shoulder, and back were wet. I have continued to wear this jacket in my work commutes for the past week and it gets wet on the inside every time I ride in the rain. I thought maybe the wet was from my own body condensation but when it is not raining, the inside of the jacket is dry. I have put up with jackets that get wet on the inside for a while because I did not want to pay the money for the waterproof/breathable Gortex. This jacket was such a disappointment.