The perfect balance of three-season warmth and light weight.
If you're looking for dependable three-season warmth while keeping pack weight light, the North Face Blue Kazoo 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag will deliver. This sleeping bag weighs in at under three pounds, and features lofty, water-resistant goose down, strategically placed synthetic insulation pads underneath you, and water-repellent fabric to keep you comfortable in variable conditions. The goose down is highly compressible for easy packing and rebounds completely for optimal warmth, again and again. Both the lightweight and durable nylon face fabric and smooth taffeta lining are water-repellent to protect both you and the bag from heat-robbing moisture, and a draft collar helps keep your body warmth in and the cool night air out. Special vertical baffles along the sides of the bag prevent cold spots by keeping the insulation from shifting.
The Blue Kazoo's mummy shape and fitted hood keeps bulk and weight to a minimum, and optimizes warmth inside the bag and around your head. A vaulted foot box offers roomy vertical space for your feet so they don't feel trapped in place. The bag is outfitted with a non-snagging two-way zipper (nice if you're using the bag in warmer conditions and would love some fresh air around your feet), and the zipper pull glows in the dark for middle-of-the-night convenience. To keep the bag from sliding off your sleeping pad, it includes sleeping pad attachment loops. The Blue Kazoo compresses down into a 9x17-inch stuff sack for fitting inside your backpack, and when you get home, you can store it in the included larger storage sack.
- Rated to 15 degrees (limit for average man)
- 650-fill ProDown insulation (water-resistant goose down)
- Climashield HL insulation pads on underside
- Mummy bag with vaulted foot box and fitted hood with drawcord
- Durable, lightweight nylon ripstop face fabric with DWR finish
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining with DWR finish
- Draft collar
- Two-way separating zippers with garage and anti-snag tape
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Lightweight for weight-conscious backpackers
- Sleeping pad attachment loops
- Internal pocket
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
Share your thoughts
What is the method of attachment with the...
What is the method of attachment with the sleeping pad loops? does anyone have a picture? Do you need webbing to attach it or does the pad slide through the loops?