The North Face Summit Series Warm Merino Zip-Neck Long-Sleeve Top offers midweight protection from the cold so you'll feel great whether you're enjoying sunny groomers or working your way through the wind at high altitude. Wear this high-tech top against your skin, and let it deal with the cold and your sweat.
- FlashDry fibers quickly transport moisture away from your skin to a layer of merino wool where the moisture evaporates
- Merino wool naturally inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Droptail hem gives you extra coverage and is easy to tuck in
- Mock neck helps hold in warmth
- Half zip lets you dump excess heat when you really work up a sweat
- Flatlock seams are easy on your skin
Share your thoughts
Easily Compresses, VERY WARM
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Merino wool is a miracle, and The North Face has truly presented a great product. Although it may seem a little thin to have the summit series badge, it however is super warm for it's weight. Flash Dry technology means that it dries faster than most other garments. Mock zip neck is very useful.
Used this for my winter sleeping wear.
This is an awesome baselayer and keeps you nice and toasty warm when you are out camping in the cold.