An insulated, lightweight layer without the bulk.
Before you tie up her winter boots, have your little snow angel layer The North Face Toddler Girls' Blaze Jacket beneath her shell before she ventures out into the cold for some tubing fun. This cozy layering piece features low-profile thermal insulation and FlashDry technology that leaves her super comfortable and dry while she races up the sledding hill for another session.
- Superlight insulated jacket provides warmth without making your little gal look like an overstuffed teddy bear
- FlashDry technology features a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture and speeds evaporative drying so she stays drier and more comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions and environments
- A DWR coating throughout helps fend off lightly falling snow and rain
- Comfy thermal insulation warms her core on cold winter days
- Smooth lining makes layering this jacket over a baselayer a cinch
- Hem cinch system seals in warmth and blocks out the cold
- Zippered hand pockets stash her lip balm or hair tie
Share your thoughts
Nice light jacket...not sure how warm it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this jacket since my lil one hates puffy jackets. I bought the blue one . The color is very bright and fun. It is super light and soft but I have no idea how warm my daughter is in it. We used it hiking today (30 degrees) and she seemed fine. Jo complaints about being cold. I wouldn't send her out I the snow with this on but for our average cold Connecticut winter weather I think it will be great for being in the car and going in and out between stores and the house.