A cozy layering or stand-alone jacket with minimum bulk.
Count on The North Face Girls' Blaze Insulated Jacket to keep the cold from chilling you to the bone. Wear this superlight, low-profile jacket under a shell while you learn how to ski or snowshoe with the family, and sport it alone on mild winter days when you window-shop with Mom. FlashDry technology handles excess moisture if you warm up on hikes up the sledding hill.
- Superlight insulation provides warmth without making you look like a linebacker
- FlashDry technology features a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying so you stay drier and more comfortable in a wide range of weather conditions and environments
- A DWR coating throughout helps fend off lightly falling snow and rain
- Comfy thermal insulation warms your core on cold winter days on the slopes or during walks about town
- Smooth lining makes layering beneath your shell a cinch
- Hem cinch system seals in warmth and blocks out the cold
- Zippered hand pockets stash your cell or snack money
- Jacket stows inside the left hand pocket for easy packing
Share your thoughts
Will you be getting anymore of these in...
Will you be getting anymore of these in before the season is out? Needing a girls medium, black.
Hi there Lee Ann,
I just checked on our inventory for this model as well, and we don't have any more of the Black, M, ordered to come in, I do apologize!